Samstag, 21. Juni 2014

Menu Background Speed + v.0.0.1.1

The scrolling speed of the clouds in the item menu can now be changed. The background is divided in 11 parts and every part has it's independent scrolling speed. Another big thanks goes to lytron who discovered it: http://pantalytron.com/blog7.php/sympathy-for-the-manafreak-2



Additionally I uploaded a new version of the editor which can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b53wuryed67dpv/GaiaTheCreator%20%280.0.1.1%29.zip

New features:
- Edit item names, item descriptions and item handlers (not all of them are displayed correctly yet)
- Rename data identifiers (e.g. for tilesets or items)
- Change the speed of the background in the item menu

My next tasks will be to improve my knowledge of the 65188 assembler and Geiger's Snes9X Debugger. Sooner or later I will hopefully be able to search for data in the rom by myself so that lytron doesn't have to do everything by himself :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck with the ASM, that stuff is hard.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. If you need any help with understanding Geiger's, I can do my best to help! I've been working with it for awhile on all Mega Man X games, Tales of Phantasia etc..

    AntwortenLöschen