Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018

GaiaTheCreator v0.5.1

I finally released the promised bug fix version 0.5.1. I know that there are still many things not working properly but I'm working on things. In the future I will do more releases with smaller changes so you can always see the development and give me feedback ;)

Here are the main changes of the new version:
- Improved display of maps
- Improved project open/close handling
- Added new tile type: sink through
- Added damage flag for events
- Added display and editing of world map movements

GaiaTheCreator 0.5.1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dschqrl69p9ay6n/GaiaTheCreator%280.5.1%29.zip?dl=0

The following screenshots show the progress in the display and editing of the Euro map where several issues have been fixed:







5 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic work as usual! I will try out this new version and let you know how it goes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good progress. The program feels more stable now. Fewer error messages, and it opens and closes projects cleanly. I also like the world map editor :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love spam, so here's yet another comment.

    Currently, the ROM gets corrupted in various ways if I export changes. Do you already know what the cause of this is? If not, I might try to figure it out.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Raeven0,

    thanks for your feedback!
    I know there are still many things messy if you export a ROM :(
    I would really appreciate your help :)
    What do you think is the most important thing that should be fixed?

    AntwortenLöschen