Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014

Character animations

I found a data set which contains the animation for the character Will.
Each part of the character animation is composed of several tiles. I will try to display the composite character animations in the editor. Here is the so far result:


The screenshot shows two of the serveral animation tiles. I haven't found the data locations for the other tiles yet but that's just a matter of time until I find them. I also need to figure out the X,Y placement of the composite tiles.

For the next screenshot I changed Will's animation for standing in lower direction to the attack animation for the lower direction:


1 Kommentar:

  1. Incredible job! It's rare to see an editor actually go for Animation/Sprite Assembly editing. Thank you for being one of the only ones to do so!

    AntwortenLöschen